Learning and Technology Help
Give a shout-out to a Sombra student, parent, member of Sombra staff or community using our Roadrunner Recognition Online Form.
Check Out The APS Technology Youtube Channel
Logging Into a Chromebook?
To log into a Chromebook:
- Enter the student ID@aps.edu.
for example: email@example.com
- Enter the student password (this is first name and last name initials and then a period and the six digits of their birthday, for example cm.090412.
Accessing Student Lessons
Google Meet Information
Google Meet is a video conferencing app where people can connect with one another virtually. It is similar to Zoom or Facetime with more people.
To use Google Meet, you must use Google Chrome and student must be logged into their Google account on Google Docs or Google Classroom.
- Log into my.aps.edu
- Log into one of the Google apps - docs, classroom using student ID, then @aps.edu and enter their password
- ex: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the Google Meet app
- Enter the code given by the teacher
Student Id And Passwords
Do you need your child's student ID number and password?
email Mrs. Olstad
Do You Need Internet?
- Comcast Internet Essentials