- School Begins
- AM Recess:
- 9:00-9:15am K-2nd Recess
- 8:40-8:55am 3rd-5th Recess
- 10:30-11:00am K-2nd Lunch
- 11:00-11:30 am 3rd-5th Lunch
- Lunch Recess:
- 11:00-11:15am K-2nd Recess
- 11:30-11:45am 3rd-5th Recess
- PM Recess:
- 1:15-1:30pm K-2nd Recess
- 1:00-1:15pm 3rd-5th Recess
Abbreviated Day (Snow Day)
- Start time: 9:30am
- Dismissal: 2:30pm
Arrival And Dismissal Procedures
- Earliest arrival time is 7:15 a.m., students are not allowed in the halls or around the buildings. Students must go to the playground.
- Duty teachers are available beginning at 7:15a.m., there is no supervision prior to 7:15 a.m.
- Do not allow your students to arrive prior to 7:15 a.m., if students arrive prior to 7:15 a.m. they will be brought to the office and a parent or guardian will be called to pick them up.
- The dismissal bell rings promptly at 2:30 p.m. Duty teachers supervise dismissal until 2:45 p.m, at that time any remaining students are taken to the office.
- Students walking home from school must depart immediately at dismissal, please speak to them about using the cross walks.
- Students who are picked up must be picked up from school promptly at 2:30 p.m.
- Students who are still on campus at 2:45 p.m. will be taken to the office and contact numbers will be called, please be sure all contact numbers are kept current.
Students who are not picked up within 15 minutes of dismissal will be considered abandoned and school police will be called to pick up the students. Students will then be taken to a designated state shelter.